Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birthdays Part III

My big day has come and gone and it was AMAZING!  I took the baby over to the neighbor's house to visit and ended up spending 2 or 3 hours there.  My wonderful hubby surprised me with season 3 of True Blood (not really a surprise) and "Bossypants" by Tina Fey (awesome surprise).  We took the baby with us to dinner and ate delicious sushi and even tried new kinds.  The peanut butter pie was fantastic and we still have a whole one left!  Tomorrow we do the shopping for my Saturday extravaganza.  There could be as few as 16 people and as many as 45.  Awesome!

The Captain no longer fits in his 0-3 month clothes that fit him YESTERDAY.  3-6 months here we come!  Thanks to my sister, we don't have to go broke fixing this child up with clothing.  Also, because we are obviously insane, we got another dog!  That makes 3 humans, 3 cats, and 3 dogs in the house now.  They'll  be fitting me for a lovely rubber room any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment